We at Fire and Instrument Services, in conjunction with our clients, suppliers and business partners, are committed to maintaining – and where possible improving – our Health and Safety, Environmental and other accreditation systems. By doing so we hope to minimise all health and safety risks, ensuring a safer working environment in all areas of operation.
- We endeavour to deliver high quality solutions and excellent service without compromising our customers’ safety and peace of mind.
- We continuously strive to make our systems more robust, demand a higher level for quality and aim to make our applications more relevant and reliable by pushing technology leadership.
- We provide our employees with a safe, ethical and rewarding working environment.
- We ever take our market position for granted and always strive for excellence in all aspects of our business.
Established in 1991, Fire & Instrument Services has one of the most comprehensive libraries in the industry. With all of the latest standards and codes of practice from the world’s leading organizations, we always stay ahead of the game and above board.
Codes we adhere to include:
- National Fire Protection Association (USA)
- Lloyds Register of Shipping
- South African National Standards
- Det Norske Veritas
- British Standards
- Bureaux Veritas
- International Standards Organization
- South African Maritime Authority
- Factory Mutual